Happy Holidays! - momgineer

Happy Holidays!


I hope everyone has a safe and lovely holiday. Please hold your kids, pets, friends, and family close.  My heart is breaking for all families that are missing a loved one this holiday season. While it's always fun to give gifts to those we love,


it's even more important to realize what a gift it is to have those loved ones in our lives.



My heart is full with love for these two special guys, and I am so lucky to have them. From us to you, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

2 comments:

  1. Meredith, I hope you and your family had/are having a glorious holiday season! I hope you have a fabulous new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, Lori! How are your fur babies doing? It was a very exciting day around here yesterday and I am glad to be back to "normal" today. =)

      Delete