Freebie Friday! - momgineer

Freebie Friday!


I have been working on a winter writing pack and wanted to share a few themed writing papers with you! Click the image below to download:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2c4YZQITwuQVnM0dFlDc29Mdlk/view?usp=sharing

I love the images of the flying elf and snowman, from Melonheadz Illustrating and Teaching in the Tongass, respectively. They offered these amazing clip art images for free and I thought they were the perfect addition to some of my lined writing papers and would make great story starters (Where is that elf flying? How will the snowman spend his day?)! Snowflake images are my own and since I woke up to snow on the ground this morning, I thought it was fitting to add a snow page. Enjoy!
momgineer Meredith Anderson

STEM education is my passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment